Date Posted: 01 March 2017
Location: Dutch Heritage Gardens, Larkspur, CO
Brian Austin firstname.lastname@example.org
Dutch Heritage Gardens is looking for assistant growers to start work in April. We are a nine acre wholesale greenhouse that specializes in growing bedding and potted plants. Prior education and/or growing experience is preferred. Growers will be responsible for day to day involvement in the growing of plants, and implementation of reliable growing processes including irrigation, lighting, temperature, fertilization, pest scouting, pesticide application and monitoring the overall health of plants. Preferred skills and knowledge include:
1) Basic understanding of commercial greenhouse production.
2) Able to follow directions and complete tasks in a timely manner.
3) Willingness to work long hours (sometimes in excess of 55 hrs/week).
4) Bilingual in Spanish helpful, but not required.
5) Strict attention to detail.
6) Able to work and communicate well with others.
7) Able to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
Email resume if interested to email@example.com. Other opportunities available.
Starting pay is $12/hr with opportunity for increase based on performance after 30 days.