Maintenance Residential Account Manager
Date Posted: 15 February 2017
Location: Designscapes Colorado, Centennial, CO
About the Company
Designscapes Colorado is a boutique landscape design/build firm with an impressive portfolio of commercial and residential projects ranging from large community parks and streetscape design to extensive outdoor living spaces and quiet, intimate gardens. The breadth of our services and experience is vast, but our company focuses on giving each client a customized, one-on-one experience.
We view ourselves as partners with our clients, employees, community and our environment. We are a hands-on and client-centric company with a warm culture – join the family!
What You Will Do
As the Maintenance Residential Account Manager you will be responsible for the supervision and coordination of daily landscape maintenance operations, installs and other maintenance required for the assigned properties; these properties include but are not limited to residential sites, high-end residential accounts, HOA’s etc.
Job Duties & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Acquire new maintenance accounts.
- Research, identify, and deliver profitable business opportunities with new and existing clients through client relationships (referral generation, networking) and cross selling.
- Design annual color and bed care maintenance programs, sell enhancements and assess properties.
- Evaluate all revenue generating opportunities with clients, including upselling.
- Set and meet financial goals.
- Manage all aspects of landscaping for high-end residential properties
- Coordinate and implement enhancements and annual color and bed care maintenance programs.
- Develop a strong, professional relationship with homeowners, house managers, property managers, Account Managers, Irrigation Techs, Maintenance Foreman, Team Managers and staff to maintain an open line of communication via email, phone and in person.
- Develop close client relationships and a thorough understanding of client needs, including anticipating and finding solutions to client issues in a timely manner.
- Exceed client expectations by providing proactive communication and excellent customer service in order to uphold company standards and grow the Company.
- Schedule site visits and meet clients regularly to ensure work is performed at a high level and has met clients’ expectations.
- Facilitate/Coordinate property assessment.
- Responsible for managing job expenses: labor and materials to meet budget guidelines.
During winter months when landscaping projects are no longer scheduled, must be available 24/7 to assist in removing snow from various industrial and residential properties and complete
Who You Are
A customer-oriented person by nature (no pun intended!), you thrive in relating to people and representing a strong and successful brand to clients. You pride yourself on your dedication and commitment to providing the highest level of service. You have superb communication skills (in-person, email, phone), strong relationship building skills, and are extremely detail oriented.
Additionally, to be successful in this role, you are/have the following:
- Minimum 3- 5 years of sales experience in a green industry.
- An Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy or Horticulture preferred.
- A valid driver license and clean MVR.
- Proficiency in annuals design and sales.
- Knowledge of local plants, annual color, pesticides and their use.
- Experience successfully building and maintaining enhancement, annual color and bed care programs.
- Ability to understand standard maintenance practice in landscaping.
- Irrigation knowledge / Controller programming.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated success providing a high level of client service and account management.
- Must possess excellent people skills and demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop and maintain open, two-way communication with all team members.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a high level of initiative to improve efficiencies.
- Builds a strong sense of teamwork with co-workers.
- Displays a positive attitude and is courteous to others.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Assists in promoting the company to the public in a positive manner.
- Takes pride in the work performed.
- Accepts the initiative to take on additional work if necessary.
- Listens well and follows directions provided.
How to apply