We have a membership type to fit every need.
- Active Member | An Active Member is any company located in Colorado or Chapter states whose primary business is the direct or brokered sale of plant material, horticultural products or business services at the wholesale, re-wholesale, or retail level. Sign Up
- Out-of-State Member | Out-of-State Member is any company with a permanent out-of-state address whose primary business is the direct or brokered sale of plant material, horticultural products or business services at the wholesale, re-wholesale, or retail level to Active members. Sign Up
- Auxiliary Member | An Auxiliary Member is any entity doing business in Colorado or Chapter states, government or quasi-government entity, or educational institution other than firms that qualify for Active or Out-of-State membership, with an interest in being affiliated with CNGA. Sign Up
- Individual Member | An Individual Member is a person with an interest in being affiliated with CNGA. Sign Up
- Educational or Student Member | An
Educational/Student Member is an individual teaching horticulture or
related green industry topics, or enrolled in a degreed program covering
horticulture or related green industry topics. Sign Up
- Honorary Life Member | An Honorary Lifetime Member is any person, nominated by an Active Member and approved by the CNGA Board, who has made outstanding contributions to CNGA or the industry in general.
Discounts on business services including guides, advertising and business service programs do not apply to Individual, Education/Student, or Honorary Life memberships.
Membership Dues and Renewals cannot be done online at this time, please contact the CNGA Office and we would be more than happy to facilitate your Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card transaction over the phone. Thank you!